Sunday 18 January 2015

Have you got a wedding on the horizon???

If it's not you then most likely you know someone who is. Whether it be a sibling, cousin, distant relative or your best friend; wedding fever is huge!! Over the past few years I have been to a number of weddings and this year alone I have 4 jotted down in my diary. How many have you got scheduled for this year? Each and every wedding I've attended has been wonderful and it is such a honour to be invited to one of the most important days of a couples life. I took the big plunge last year to my childhood sweetheart which I first started going out with 11 years ago! Yes even at the prime age of 28 that figure can make me feel old :-) Getting married has so far been the single most biggest event of my life and the preparation for that day is an adventure on its own! Love it or hate it but wedding planning is an essential part of getting married, whether you choose a castle or a barn to say 'I do'. 
Make My Day is a blog to inspire you how to make your wedding day perfectly yours through creative fun and on a budget! I had so much fun making confetti cones to table decorations for my own wedding that I want to share my ideas with you :-) Even if you don't think of yourself as being a creative person I can still help you think outside the box when planning your wedding celebration. Wedding planning can be stressful but only if you let it! I hope this blog will give you ideas towards your own wedding celebration and that my experience will help you to get creative whatever your style. Weddings are a great opportunity to get family and friends together so don't forget to call upon these lovely people to help build your perfect day. Happy planning!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment